Va, va, va value boooomb!
With this piece of value-packed content, you are going to showcase a client or
someone who has gained benefits from you and your area of expertise.
Before doing anything, ask their permission to use their name/testimonial and
tag them in the post if possible. You can also ask them if they can send you a
video. Nothing like hearing it directly from the source. My favorite way is to
interview them and share that video!
Try to do a 2-5 min video and showcase a little about your product and/or
service, how it works and WHY it works!
Share this in the groups you own and are considered an expert, as an original
- Don’t forget to continue to be valuable in the groups.
- Do not post in different groups at the same time. Spread them out over the
- Do not add anyone as friends. Give value, get their attention and let them add
- No DMs. At all. If someone sends you a message, use discretion.
- If someone asks a question on your post, answer it on the post for others to
See. Again, add as much value you can for everyone to see.
As always, I provide a worksheet in my Personal Brand Blueprint to help make the process a little easier! Head over to https://www.bigmarvsblueprint.com/ to download a digital version of the Personal Brand Blueprint.